1. Have you tried logging in multiple times with the same username and password? If so, our software may have picked you up as someone trying to gain unauthorized access to our site network. Don't worry, wait about 30 minutes and try again. If you still cannot get access, please submit a support ticket.
2. Have you shared your password or could someone have possibly got your password somehow? Our software also checks the IP address of users who attempt logging in. If too many IP addresses show up in a certain time frame, your account will be blocked. Again, wait 30 minutes and try logging in again.
1. Make sure you are using the Latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome as your browser. Security settings (need to be set to medium or lower.)
· On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
· Click the Internet zone to select it and view its current settings.
· Click on the Default Level button and make sure the slider is set to Medium or Low.
· Click OK Privacy Preference Set to ACCEPT ALL COOKIES in the Internet Zone.
· Set your privacy level for the Internet zone.
· Customize your privacy settings for individual Web sites.
· In the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab.
· Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
· It is sometimes sufficient to leave it at the Medium setting (by clicking the Default button), but we highly recommend sliding it all the way down to Accept All Cookies. Internet Explorer allows all Web sites to store cookies on your computer, and Web sites that create cookies on your computer can read them.
Firewalls create barriers in order to prevent unauthorized access to a network. Firewalls are the security doors. Some firewalls in their default setting will prevent access to our sites or certain parts of our content. We recommend that you create a rule to allow access specifically to our sites, or disable your firewall while accessing our sites.
· Open Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall.
· Click Options.
· Click Internet Security or Personal Firewall. (This step is not always needed.) The Options window appears.
· Click Advanced Options.
· Click the Web tab.
· Click Add Site. A new site/domain box appears.
· Enter the name of the site that you want to receive the referrer information and click OK. That site name appears in the left frame of the Advanced Options window.
· Click the name of the new site.
· Click the Privacy tab.
· Check the "Use these rules for..." box.
· Change the Referrer from "Block" to "Permit."
· Click apply, and then OK.
· Trusting an Address: - Right-click on the McAfee icon, point to Personal Firewall, then click Inbound Events. - Right-click on any event that shows 18.104.22.168 then click Trust the Source IP Address. - Verify that the IP address displayed in the Trust This Address confirmation message is correct and click OK.
· Manually adding an Address: - Click on the Utilities tab - Click on the Trusted & Banned IPs icon, then click the Trusted IP Addresses tab. - From here you should be able to add an IP address manually.